GIVING BACK PROGRAM SUPPLIES NEED LIST
HERE IS AN INITIAL LIST OF NEEDED SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT FOR THIS PROGRAM:
1.Folding canes (for easy shipping), Wheelchair Cushions, Walkers, Wheelchairs (wheelchairs and walkers to be obtained locally due to bulk and size)
1a. Supplies needed by general surgeons and medical doctors for the free clinics. (Medicine, Surgical Supplies, etc.)
1b. Large Tents and Canopies to use as Make Shift Clinics and Shelter, will also serve as sleeping quarters for volunteer doctors and other health professionals in very rural areas. Camping Equipment.
2. Finger Pulse Oximeters and Blood Pressure Cuffs (Wrist or arm for ease of use), Stethsocopes, Otoscopes, etc.
3. Biofreeze Pain Lotion (Roll On, Gel or Spray)
4. Goniometers, Bubble Inclinometers, Hand Dynamometers, (for use by local physcial therapists for Assessments and Evaluation)
5. Airex Foam Pads, Balance Discs,, Foam Rolls (For Balance Retraining needed for Fall Prevention)
6. Thera Band Flex Bars, Hand/Wrist and Grip Exercisers, Stress Balls
7. Joint Support Braces , Splints (For Back, Knees, Wrists, Elbows,Ankles, Neck)
8. Inflatable Neck Traction Devices
9. Overdoor Shoulder Pulleys, Thera Bands, Tube Elastic Cords (for Strengthening)
10. Portable Electrical Stimulators and TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator for Pain Management, Edema/Pain Control)
11. Kinesiotape (for Pain, joint support, scar tissue management, etc)
12. ETPS (Electrical Point Stimulator for Trigger Point Tx. Pain Management)
13. Orthotic Inserts for Shoes , Postural Braces (for Postural Correction, Spine Alignment,Pain Management)
14. Compression Stockings, Compression Sleeves (For Edema/Pain Management)
15. Physioball Exercise Balls, Wedges for Positioning
FROM ALL OF US AT THE GIVING BACK PROGRAM!